Implant Dentistry In Maple Grove, MN
When it comes to implant dentistry, you deserve comfort, reassurance, and medical perfection. Dr. Sledd provides top-notch implant dentistry to her Champlin – Brooklyn Park, MN, area patients who are seeking a brand new smile.
Your dental implant dentist will give you a smile that looks and feels completely natural. To learn more about the dental implant process, you can view our video or read more below.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
If you complete your smile with dental implants, you’ll enjoy the following advantages and more:
- No Worry – Dental implants will never shift in your mouth or fall out while you are eating or socializing. While some traditional tooth replacement methods present this possibility, you can be worry-free with our secure dental implants.
- Natural Function – Missing teeth can make it difficult to speak and chew properly. You may even have to avoid your favorite foods when you have spaces in your smile. Dental implants will restore your natural bite force and allow you to chew and speak easily.
- Perfect Appearance – Our state-of-the-art dental implants have a beautiful and natural look. Everyone will admire your stunning smile!
Dental implants are an amazing innovation in tooth replacement, and we would love to share these benefits with you!
The Dental Implant Placement Process
When you choose Arbor Lakes Dental in Maple Grove, MN as your dental implant dentist, we will provide you with skillful care and a relaxing atmosphere. Your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities during each step of the process.
- Consultation – First, come see Dr. Sledd for a careful exam and diagnosis. She can help you decide if dental implants are right for you.
- Cleaning – Before the dental implants are placed, we will clean and remove any decayed or damaged tissues.
- Implant Placement – We work very closely with the oral surgeon who is right next door to our office to create a process that is almost seamless for our patients. The dental implants will be placed beneath the gums and into the jawbone. They will function like natural tooth roots.
- Healing Period – You can enjoy a short break from the process while your dental implants integrate into the jawbone. The integration process will take a few months. We can provide some temporary options to help you chew normally in the meantime.
- Restoration – Once the teeth implants are fully integrated, you will return to our office for the final step. Using crowns, bridges, or another prosthetic, depending on the situation, we will top off your dental implants with beautiful replacement teeth.
Come talk to dental implant dentist Dr. Sledd about achieving a flawless smile that will last a lifetime. Call us today at Arbor Lakes Dental to set up your appointment if you are in the Champlin – Brooklyn Park, MN area!