Get Straight Teeth in Maple Grove, MN
Invisalign clear braces are growing in popularity among adults and teenagers because of the comfort and convenience they offer. Just like traditional metal braces, Invisalign braces can correct:
- Gaps between teeth
- Open bite
Unlike metal braces, Invisalign clear braces are undetectable. Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear plastic aligners made of a smooth plastic material. Achieving beautiful, straight teeth has never been so easy!
Advantages of Invisalign Braces
If you are suffering from a mild case of crooked teeth, you can easily perfect your smile with Invisalign aligners. Many patients prefer Invisalign over metal braces because of benefits like:
- Removable for sports, activities, and special events
- Easy to brush and floss teeth normally
- No limits on diet
- Comfortable plastic instead of irritating wires and brackets
- Fewer follow-up trips to the dentist
- Higher self-esteem while wearing braces
Invisalign is sometimes called braces for adults because of the sophisticated look they offer. Teens also love the perks of Invisalign and Dr. Sledd is proud to provide Invisalign Teen to her younger patients at our Maple Grove dentist office.
For many patients in middle and high school, Invisalign is the right way to achieve straight teeth. Invisalign clear braces are great for teens because:
- Your teen can continue to eat whatever they want without worrying about damaging their braces.
- Playing instruments and contact sports are still entirely possible. Invisalign doesn’t have bulky brackets that could cut or injure lips.
- Your teen will find it easy to brush, floss, and care for their braces.
- Because teenagers lead busy lives and are more prone to losing aligners, Invisalign Teen offers up to six replacement aligners free of charge.
- Your teen won’t have to feel self-conscious while wearing these invisible braces. After treatment, they can feel more confident than ever before.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Can you achieve beautiful straight teeth with Invisalign? After a brief consultation with Dr. Sledd, you’ll know if clear braces are the right choice for you. We will help you create a treatment plan that is best for you based on the condition of your smile, your daily life, and your budget.
To schedule an appointment with our caring dental staff, call our Maple Grove dentist office today if you are in the area, including Champlin and Brooklyn Park MN!