Do you have a young child? At Arbor Lakes Dental in Maple Grove, we have five good reasons why you should considerdental sealants for their teeth.
- Children without sealants have almost three times more decay than children with sealants. (Centers For Disease Control)
- Sealants have been used in dentistry for more than forty years, and are safe and effective.
- With proper care, sealants can last for many years. They safeguard your son or daughter during the years they are most likely to get cavities.
- The application process is painless. Teeth are cleaned, dried, and then the liquid sealant material is applied to teeth. It hardens quickly. Your son or daughter won’t need to skip meals after the procedure.
- In some situations, sealants can be placed over existing tooth decay to prevent further damage.
At Arbor Lakes Dental in Maple Grove, we want all our patients, young and old, to have clean teeth and healthy smiles! Our services include family and restorative dentistry. Call to schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact Arbor Lakes Dental – Jamie L. Sledd, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):